Friday, January 21, 2011

Today is Friday! A fun one!

         I just wanna say, I LOVE FRIDAYS! Friday is like.. the last day of school! The day you can sleep late without thinking of any assignments or projects! Friday is happiness! =)

         But even if Friday is the best day of the week, today's Friday is special! It's my best friends day with Clarence Cariaga! It's been 1 year and 2 months! Though we're not that close anymore, though we don't see each other or talk to each other as often as before, she still remains in my heart as one of the weirdest and if i want to call it, "awesomest" friend! Haha! I just love her!

         Oh yeah! And today was the last day of the Third Quarter Examinations! I was so happy when I stepped out of the heated classroom. I felt like I was free once again! After the Examinations, we went to Remjie Moises' house and sang songs through the karaoke thingy they had. Their house was also a kinda convenience store. It's cool. =) Then some of our other friends like Jp, Jake, Peter, Kirk and the like, brought pizzas. Oh they tasted yummy! But honestly, it was hard to get a slice of pizza due to the guys getting all the slices first. They were like hungry mammals. You should've seen their faces. Haha!

  
          Fridays are truly awesome you know? But this Friday was a special one, full of happy moments with my dear classmates and friends. You too, enjoy your Fridays! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment